I was excited when Natalie of The Sweets Life tagged me in her 10 Things that make me Happy Post. While I usually am not one to partake in these chain thingies, I thought it would be fun to make a list of 10 FOODS that make me happy (but believe me there are hundreds). These are the simple everyday foods that get me through the days and never dissapoint 🙂
1. Hot beverages: Chai tea (my sister got me into this one over break), hot chocolate with homemade marshmallows. Could not get through the winter without.
big fan of the vanilla chai, but the sleepytime one didn’t really taste like vanilla…
2. Whole foods sushi, along with their macro seaweed salad: look forward to this every time i make it out there.
i always mix in some artichoke hearts with the seaweed salad. sometimes eat with broccoli.
3. Trader Joes Spicy Hummus: dont know how they make it so creamy…impossible to stop eating.
4. Green Monster mornings with Amazing Grass: immunity booster. helps fight off the gross germs at work.
sometimes made with OJ, sometimes with almond milk
5. Pho Grand’s Pho: addicted
6. Quinoa salads: more so in the summer time, but have been craving them recently.
7. Yogurt covered almonds: favorite study snack.
8. Raw macaroons: these make me want to run out and get a dehydrator. keeping my finger crossed that The Fitnessista will start a raw bakery!
9. Greek yogurt with cereal: favorite post-workout snack
10. Anything from Local Harvest