i’m a grad student studying in st. louis on a delicious journey filled with the most delectable food around. i try to focus on creating a balanced healthy lifestyle and would love for you to join me on my adventures in the kitchen!
more about me:
Things I like:
- our economy cannot afford to continue to patch up the millions of people who each year develop a diet-related ailment, and our planetary resources simply cannot sustain our eating style and continue to support its ever-growing population.
- “Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.”
- “Cooking for yourself,” he writes, “is the only sure way to take back control of your diet from the food scientists and food processors.”
- “If it came from a plant, eat it; if it was made in a plant, don’t.”
- “Special occasion foods offer some of the great pleasures of life, so we shouldn’t deprive ourselves of them, but the sense of occasion needs to be restored.”